Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Roubaix Expert Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2018, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Cozy endurance bike with slightly upright riding position
- Efficient platform is fast enough for the pros to take on the cobble classics
- FutureShock 2.0 smoothes rough, buzzy tarmac to slow fatigue and joint pain
- True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
- The Future Shock of this bike was recalled, so we replaced it to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
- Small paint chips on the drive-side chainstay.
- Light scuff on the drive-side of the down tube behind the chainrings.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||S-Works w/ Future Shock , FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Hover Bar Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||MSW Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Specialized CG-R Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval SLX 24 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'11" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||576.3 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||522 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||185 mm|
|f. Stack||644 mm|
|g. Reach||386 mm|
|h. Standover Height||813 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.