Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Roubaix Comp Road Bike - 2018, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New Selle San Marco Aspide saddle for added comfort & support.
- New rotors & rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- Cozy endurance bike with slightly upright riding position
- Efficient platform is fast enough for the pros to take on the cobble classics
- FutureShock 2.0 smoothes rough, buzzy tarmac to slow fatigue and joint pain
- True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
- Moderate scuffs on the drive-side rear dropout.
- Light scratches on the drive-side fork leg & seatstay.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur.
- Minor scuff on the non-drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT w/ Future Shock, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Zayante Alloy, 50/34t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Comp Hover Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 12°|
|Seatpost||S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Roval SLX 24 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||481 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.75°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||585 mm|
|g. Reach||375 mm|
|h. Standover Height||762 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.