Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized CruX Sport Cyclocross Bike - 2018, 61cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New shifter cables & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- Light scratches on the down tube & non-drive side seatstay.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub on the head tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||Specialized CruX, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano RS505, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano RS505, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R5800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R5800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba, 46/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R5800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Axis Sport Aluminum Clincher, Axis|
|Front Tire||Specialized Tracer Sport, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Tracer Sport, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'4" - 6'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||597 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||600 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||190 mm|
|f. Stack||618 mm|
|g. Reach||402 mm|
|h. Standover Height||862 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.