Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Scott Addict RC 15 Road Bike - 2018, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Superbly Capable Racer
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New front rotor for increased stopping power.
- Sets you up to be the quickest climber in the pack
- Race geometry suited for taking the KOM or podium
- Most aggressive bike in SCOTT’s Addict lineup
- Ultralight HMX carbon frame is efficient, and ~14% lighter than the Addict
- Newer models come standard with thru axles and disc brakes
- Scott's size Small is a virtual size 52cm.
- Light scuffs on the top tube, down tube & drive-side fork lower leg.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur, crank arms & shifters.
- Moderate scuff on the non-drive side rear chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Scott, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Syncros Creston 2.0 Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||Syncros RR2.0, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Syncros RR2.0 Aluminum Clincher , Syncros|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'7"
|a. Effective Top Tube||535 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||460 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||526.7 mm|
|g. Reach||384 mm|
|h. Standover Height||757.4 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.