- New PRO Koryak dropper post w/ 120mm of travel.
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New headset for superior handling.
- New Shimano cassette for precise shifting.
- FSA NS 40 Plus 148 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the fork lowers.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Moderate paint chips on the seat tube & seatstays.
About the Rustler Carbon
Balance Fun with More Fun
• This 27.5” trail bike is nimble, quick, and a heck of a ride
• Short chainstays allow you to really flick this bike around
• 130mm of travel is the perfect amount to create
The Rustler brings 27.5"" wheels and short chainstays so you can put body language into the trails. It's light and maneuverable, and not to mention pedals like a pro. The Split-Pivot suspension design adapts for all parts of those tight, rocky singletrack runs.