- ENVE M6 carbon wheels are lightweight, strong, & durable.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches non the drive side of the head tube.
- Small paint chips on the drive side seatstay.
- Light scratch on the top tube.
- Small scratches on the frame & rims.
About the Mach 5.5
Hop The Lines
• Favor the fun way down
• 140mm of DW-Link sus absorbs wild hits with pedaling better than its class
• Compatible with front derailleurs for expansive gear ranges for all-day pedaling
• Short chainstays corner with precision, like they’re on rails
• Fits up to 27.5 x 2.6 tires to tame the loosest debris
Sitting in the category right below the Mach 6, the Mach 5.5 prefers jumping from line to line and favors the fun way down. Efficient enough to pedal all day in search of those wild descents or park laps mastery, this bike does it all.