Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Intense Cycles Primer Pro Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New WTB STP i23 wheelset designed for optimal tire support increasing traction & control.
- New Specialized Eliminator Grid T7 front tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New brake pads and rotors for increased stopping power.
- New KMC chain and SRAM PG-1230 for smooth, efficient shifting.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- absoluteBLACK Oval chainring improving rider efficiency.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- Light paint chip on the rear shock mount & down tube.
- Light scratches on the top tube, non-drive side chainstay, & non-drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scuffs on the saddle.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RCT3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch RT3|
|Rear Shock Travel||Adjustable|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Carbon w/ absoluteBLACK Chainring, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Intense Recon Carbon , 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Intense Recon Elite Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Performance Series Transfer Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB STP i23 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Specialized Eliminator Grid T7, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'7"
|a. Effective Top Tube||648 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||508 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.5°|
|e. Head Tube||119 mm|
|f. Stack||632 mm|
|g. Reach||477 mm|
|h. Standover Height||811 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.