Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Ripmo Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New Spank handlebar grips offering padding & a secure grip.
- New rear rotor to brake with confidence.
- SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleur.
- Steep seat tube angle and offset fork serve up excellent climbs
- Sizing dependent on reach thanks to the short seat tube
- 147 mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient climbing and descending
- Room for up to 2.6” tires provides immense traction
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scratches on front suspension lowers.
- Light scratch on the backside of seat tube.
- Light scuff on rear derailleur.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||145mm|
|Brakes||Shimano MT501, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Santa Cruz Carbon, 800mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty integrated|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||OneUp TwoTen, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Ibis 938 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Ibis|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Kenda Hellkat Pro ATC, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||632 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||418 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.9°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||629 mm|
|g. Reach||471 mm|
|h. Standover Height||750 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||665 - 800 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.