Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc Road Bike - 2018, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- BBinfinite rear derailleur pulley kit.
- Pioneer Dual-Sided Power Meter*
- Race-specific geometry is suited for intermediate riders
- Advanced SL version has lightest, stiffest frame and top groupset in TCR line
- Available in disc or rim brake models to match your preference
- Recent models use aero-optimized tubes so you can shimmy through air
- Small paint chip on the seatstay bridge & non-drive side rear dropout.
- Small paint chip on the seatmast.
- Light cable rub on the head tube.
|Model||TCR Advanced SL|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Advanced SL-grade composite, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ Pioneer Dual-Sided Power Meter, 52/36t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||PRO PLT Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Carbon, 31.8 mm x 120mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Giant Integrated Seatmast Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Antares R3|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Giant SLR1 Disc Carbon Tubeless Ready , Giant SLR1 Disc|
|Front Tire||Giant Gavia AC0 Tubeless Ready , 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Giant Gavia AC0 Tubeless Ready , 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'8" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||148 mm|
|f. Stack||545 mm|
|g. Reach||383 mm|
|h. Standover Height||765 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||685 - 700 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.