Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant Anthem Advanced Pro 1 Mountain Bike - 2018, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New rotors for increased stopping power.
- New handlebar grips.
- New KMC chain & SRAM chainring to optimize crisp shifting.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- Light scratches on the top tube & non-drive side down tube.
- Light scuffs & scratches on the rims.
- Moderate scuffs on the rear dropouts.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & brake levers.
- Small paint chips on the chainstay arch.
|Model||Anthem Advanced Pro|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||24 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Elite Series 32 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Elite Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||90mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TL, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Niner Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL Alloy , 31.8 mm x 70mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Niner Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Giant XCR 1 29 Carbon Tubeless, Giant|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ardent Race MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.2"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ikon MaxxSpeed, 29" x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||610 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69°|
|e. Head Tube||95 mm|
|f. Stack||585 mm|
|g. Reach||437 mm|
|h. Standover Height||761 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.