The drive side down tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small scratches on the non-drive side of the top tube & seatstay.
- Small scratch on the drive side fork stanchion.
- Small scratches on the rims, cranks, & handlebar.
About the Neuron CF 8.0
Canyon’s Quiver Killer
• Middle-of-the-road travel to take on the downhills with poise and uphills with ease
• Burly but not a bruiser—take big hits in stride without losing handling or efficiency
• Precise handling so you can choose new and creative lines
• Well-rounded geometry for long days in the saddle
• Do-everything componentry for a lap in the woods or all-day epics
There isn’t much Canyon’s Neuron can’t handle. This trail bike has been specifically built to handle a wide variety of trails without flinching. Uphill tech, machine-built trails, or flowy jump lines are all well within reach. Modern, yet reserved travel and geometry make this bike the only one you’ll need in your stable.