Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Road Bike - 2018, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Lightweight Endurance Bike
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- Designed for long adventures, smooth climbs, and rapid descents
- Classic BallisTec carbon or premium Hi-MOD carbon frame is light, stiff, and nimble
- Relaxed geometry excels for the long days in the saddle
- Comes standard with disc brakes, thru axles, and plenty of gear mounts
- Newer models fit tires up to 35mm
- Light scratches on the bottom bracket area, seat tube & chainstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale Synapse SAVE, BallisTec Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon, 50/34t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale Carbon, 42 cm|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Zipp Service Course SL Carbon, 25.4mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Cannondale HollowGram S TR Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Cannondale HollowGram|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Durnao Plus, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Durnao Plus, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||561 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||173 mm|
|f. Stack||590 mm|
|g. Reach||386 mm|
|h. Standover Height||804 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.