Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
BMC Timemachine 02 Time Trial Bike - 2018, Med/Long
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- The frame is designed to turn every watt into acceleration
- Optimized airflow and drag mitigation assists with performance
- Integrated covers and aero frame profile
- Newer models include an integrated headset for weight reduction
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scuff on the drive-side seatstay arch.
- Light scuffs & scratches on the rims.
- Discoloration on the TT extension bars.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||BMC Aero Premium, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 5810 , Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BSR1, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 5800, 53/39t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Profile Design Wing T2 Alloy Base Bar w/ T4+ Alloy Extensions, 42 cm|
|Stem||BMC Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||BMC Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Arione Tri 2|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||Shimano RS10 Aluminum Clincher , Shimano RS10|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Sport Race, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Sport Race, 700C x 23C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||N/A|
|b. Seat Tube||535 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||71.5, 81.5|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||111 mm|
|f. Stack||514 mm|
|g. Reach||418 mm|
|h. Standover Height||797 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.