Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Top Fuel Project One Mountain Bike - 2018, 21.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Capable Cross Country Bike
Why We Love It
- New Crankbrothers Synthesis Disc AluminumTubeless Compatible wheelset.
- New handlebar grips offer padding & a secure grip.
- New rear rotor for confident braking.
- Versatile enough to race XC or rip your local trail
- Aggressive geometry is efficient on climbs and can take rough hits
- Short, poppy, supportive rear wheel travel
- Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- Moderate scratches on the rear brake levers, crank arms, & rear derailleur.
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, top tube, seat tube, chainstays, & seatstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||24 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 32 FLOAT Step Cast|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series FLOAT Trunnion Re:Aktiv XC|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager XXX Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 17°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager XXX Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Gobi Braided|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Crankbrothers Synthesis Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Crankbrothers|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Aggressor EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ikon 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||646 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||606 mm|
|g. Reach||472 mm|
|h. Standover Height||719 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.