- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Quarq DFour Power Meter*
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratch on the drive side chainstay.
- Light paint chips on the head tube.
- Light scratch on the down tube.
*Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
About the Madone
Engineered for Victory
• Destined to be the fastest bike on the road
• Race geometry puts you in a position to lead the breakaway
• Carbon frame is stiff and responsive
• Trek’s aero tube shapes (Kammtail Virtual Foil) save watts
• IsoSpeed smooths the road to keep you stronger for longer
As Trek’s most aggressive road bike, the Madone is the lightest, fastest in their lineup. Whether you're at the World Champs or just like to fly, the Madone is ready for the challenge.