Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Shiv Expert Triathlon Bike - 2017, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned What's this?
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- A favorite at Ironman World Championships for 10+ years
- Built for race day with computer and wind tunnel optimized frame
- Seize every advantage with a design so fast it’s not even UCI legal
- Built to be yours: swap components for the most precise ride possible
- Aero bars, integrated hydration, and you guessed it, ample storage
- Light scratches on the inside of drive side chainstay.
- The Specialized Shiv Aerobar was recalled, so we replaced it to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT FUCI Aero, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Specialized Shiv Aero w/ TRP Alloy Brake Levers, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BSR1, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||FSA SL-K Light Carbon, 52/36t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Shiv Alloy Aerobars w/ Specialized Alloy Extensions, 41cm|
|Seatpost||Specialized Shiv FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized Sitero Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||Axis Elite Aluminum, Axis|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700C x 24C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700C x 24C|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||555 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||577 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||77°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||163 mm|
|f. Stack||565 mm|
|g. Reach||425 mm|
|h. Standover Height||822 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|