Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc Road Bike - 2017, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano RS785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano RS510, 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-25t|
|Handlebar||FSA Omega Alloy, 40cm|
|Stem||Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Deda Zero Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic Aksium Disc Aluminum, Mavic|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||548 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||481 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||543 mm|
|g. Reach||387 mm|
|h. Standover Height||775 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.