- A fantastic carbon road bike with an 11-speed drivetrain & disc brakes that is not afraid of rougher roads.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New front & rear brake cable/housing for confident braking.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the shifters.
- Light scratches on the drive side seatstay & chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Moderate scratches on the fork thru-axle area.
About the Ruby Elite Women's
• All day rides are the Ruby’s bread and butter
• Frame design doesn’t surrender comfort in the name of performance
• Lightweight construction still takes care of business when seeking speed
• Women’s Endurance Geometry is stable, but not too aggressive
The Ruby’s relaxed road fit and comfortable design beg you to ride it on a whim, in your shorts, in whatever shoes you have on. But under the inviting exterior is a bike that loves to get serious, covering long distances and riding seamlessly from sunup to sundown.