Master Mechanic's Notes:
- New Shimano Ultegra R8000 cassette & FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New front & rear rotors for confident braking.
- New FSA NS Disc Aluminum wheelset offering the ability to cover all disciplines.
- Hydraulic brake levers have been bled.
- Future Shock headset has been updated.
- Moderate scratches & cranks to shifters.
- Moderate scratches on drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light scratches on drive side rear drop out area.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.