- New SUNringle Mulefut 80 rear wheel.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New PRO Components Turnix Off Road saddle for more comfort.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the drive side down tube & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur.
- The drive side seatstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
About the Fatboy Comp Carbon
Two-Wheeled Monster Truck
• Hardtail frame keeps weight down and efficiency up
• It’s all about the wheels! Fat tires have the most traction and grip you can get
• Paired with conservative geometry, tires don’t detract from handling
• Spin through mud, snow, and sand without getting bogged down
• Plenty of space for tires that approach 5” wide
Mountain bikes are marvelous, but they’re not made for adverse conditions. Enter the Fatboy. With its ultra wide tires, you can run tire pressure in the single digits and float through sand, snow, or mud. Not to mention, the extra rubber creates bottomless traction if you’re out for a normal trail ride too.