Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Roubaix Expert Road Bike - 2017, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- Light scratch on the drive-side of the down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side of the down tube & rear dropout.
- The headset of this bike was recalled, so we replaced it to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Specialized w/ Future Shock , FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra RS805, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra RS685 , Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800 , 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Phenom|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R470 db Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700C x 26C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||481 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.8°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||585 mm|
|g. Reach||375 mm|
|h. Standover Height||762 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.