The top tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
The fork has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New WTB Silverado saddle & Salsa Rustler handlebar for improved ergonomics.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Small scratches on the inner chainstays & seatstays.
- Small paint chips on the inner drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the front & rear triangles & the rims.
- Moderate paint chips & scratches on the drive side down tube.