- An incredible steel gravel bike that carves the dirt climbs & bombs the gravel descents.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- New microSHIFT CS-H113 cassette for precise shifting.
- New Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0 rear tire for the miles ahead.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the head tube & top tube.
- Light scratches on the seatstays & chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the down tube & seat tube.
About the RLT 9 Steel
A Steel Steal for Overachievers
• Steel frame is durable, butter smooth, and relaxed, just like you’d expect
• Carbon fiber fork tuned for responsive steering and soaking road chatter
• Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
• Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
• Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
The Niner RLT 9 is one of the best values for gravel you can get. But don't be fooled, choose a better groupset, and you're ready for training or race day. This bike feels great with a relaxed riding position and stable steering. If long rides are your future, stop your search here.