Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Niner RLT 9 RDO Gravel Bike - 2017, 53cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Drop Bar Speed from an MTB Innovator
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- RDO (Race Day Optimized) carbon frame is balanced for performance on any surface
- Carbon fiber layup tuned to balance stiffness and forgiveness in different places
- Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
- Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
- Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
- Slightly higher base price than aluminum or steel versions
- Light scratches on the top tube & seatstays.
|Model||RLT 9 RDO|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Niner RDO, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Apex HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Apex 1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM S Series, 42t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Easton AX Alloy , 40cm|
|Stem||Niner Alloy , 31.8mm x 90mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Niner Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Niner Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Niner|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rambler EXO TR , 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rambler EXO TR , 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'9"
|a. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||145 mm|
|f. Stack||577 mm|
|g. Reach||374 mm|
|h. Standover Height||754 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.