- New Crankbrothers Synthesis wheelset, tuned and optimized to address the specific performance for grip, control & speed.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New KMC chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New brake pads front & rear for improved stopping power.
- absoluteBLACK Oval chainring improving rider efficiency.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Cosmetic paint cracking on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube, down tube, chainstays, & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms, handlebars & rear derailleur.
- Small nicks in the non-drive side fork stanchion.
About the RIP 9 RDO
True to The Name: This Bike Rips
• Mid-length travel and a carbon frame makes for a stiff, playful pairing
• Niner’s CVA Suspension pedals efficiently and avoids harsh bottom outs
• Flip chip changes geometry to suit your ride style, or your mood
• Internal cable routing for a clean look
The Niner RIP is an absolute blast to ride. It expertly uses CVA Suspension for supple small bump compliance, endless traction on climbs, and big hit composure on descents. Paired with a mid-travel shock and fork and adjustable geometry, there aren’t many trails the RIP can’t take in stride.