- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for the miles ahead.
- New handlebar grips offer padding & a secure grip.
- New PRO Turnix Inox saddle.
- New rear brake pads & front & rear rotors for superior braking.
- FSA AGX Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- The drive side of the seat tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- The front suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- Moderate scratches on the down tube, seat tube, chainstays, seatstays, & rocker link.
- Small nicks on the fork stanchions.
- Moderate scratches on the fork lowers.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the non-drive side of the rocker link & top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the chainstays.