Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cervelo R3 Road Bike - 2017, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Race Heritage for the Weekend Warrior
Why We Love It
- Brake hoods replaced improving grip and feel.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New DT Swiss R460 wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 back tire for performance training in all conditions.
- Lightweight carbon all-rounder that absolutely flies through climbs
- Moderate geometry creates a comfortable, relaxed feel
- Retains world-class handling from the R5
- Carbon layup dampens the harshest imperfections
- Recent models feature clearance for 28mm tires
- Light paint chip on the seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate paint chip on the drive side rear dropout.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo , Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Rotor 3D Alloy, 52/36t, 172mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||FSA Energy Compact Alloy, 40cm|
|Stem||Zipp Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Zipp Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R460 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Bitex|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||548 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.1°|
|e. Head Tube||148 mm|
|f. Stack||555 mm|
|g. Reach||378 mm|
|h. Standover Height||753 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.