Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Slate Force CX1 Gravel Bike - 2017, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Revolutionary Gravel Bike
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
- SmartForm aluminum frame and SAVE seat stays create a stiff, but flexy ride
- All models feature a lefty fork for max weight savings and control
- Progressive geometry is ready to tackle any road, anywhere
- Internally-routed cables, plus the option for dropper seatpost routing
- Room for 650b wheels and up to 42mm tires
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, seatstays, & non-drive side chainstay.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Lefty Oliver, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale Si Hollowgram, 38t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 40cm|
|Stem||Cannondale Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 17°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||Lefty|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic XM419 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Front: Lefty 50 / Rear: Alloy|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Detonator, 27.5" x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Detonator, 27.5" x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||494 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||414 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||538 mm|
|g. Reach||361 mm|
|h. Standover Height||702 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|