Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
3T Exploro Gravel Bike - 2017, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Fast on Everything
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- All-road and gravel bike with plenty of gravel race wins
- Aero frame delivers speed on the pavement too
- Most often set up with a 1x drivetrain for easy maintenance and no chain drops
- Huge tire clearance for adventures and trail riding
- Light paint chips on the top tube, down tube, seat tube, drive side bottom bracket area, seatstays, chainstays, & fork legs.
- Light scratches on the brake levers.
- Light scratches on the rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||3T Luteus II Team, Carbon Fiber|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra RS785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Alfine Di2 R785, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT Di2 M8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX800, 40t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM , 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||FSA OS 168 Alloy, 31.8 mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||3T Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Red Power 27.5 Aluminum Clincher, Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 650B x 1.9"|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 650B x 1.9"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'8" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.1°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||546 mm|
|g. Reach||378 mm|
|h. Standover Height||778 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.