- A trusted and reliable Cyclocross bike ready to rip.
- New FSA chain & Shimano Ultegra 6800 chainring to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scuffs on the drive-side down tube, chaintay & fork lower leg.
- Light scratches on the handlebars.
About the Crockett
Crossing Lines: Killer to Casual
• Geometry that’s ready to race cyclocross, but doesn’t demand it
• Advanced alloy frame performs like carbon
• Accelerates with speed and handles quickly
• Wider tires cut through mud and are comfortable on gravel
The Crockett embodies the spirit of Cyclocross. It’s fast, nimble, and durable, but doesn’t take itself too seriously. The alloy frame and borderline race geometry pair for a bike that’s just as content being carried over barriers, as it is taking the weekend backroads.