- Fork & shock have been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New Spank 350 rear wheel.
- New rear derailleur for crisp shifting.
- New front & rear brake rotors for increased stopping power.
- New WTB Silverado saddle, light-weight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Small scratches & paint chips on the drive side chainstay & chainstay arch.
- Small paint chips on non-drive side chainstay & drive side seat stay.
- Light scuffs on underside of down tube.