- FSA wheelset for fast rolling miles ahead.
- New chain, chainring & cassette for a smooth drivetrain.
- New front rotor for confident braking.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Cosmetic paint nicks on drive side & top of downtube.
- Cosmetic scratches on fork stanchions.
- Wear from heel rub on crank arms & non drive side chain stay.
- Scratches on drive side and non drive side of top tube.
- Scratches on drive side and non drive side of down tube.
- Scratches and slight corrosion on both brake levers.
- Scratches on handlebars.
- Paint chips around head tube.
- Scratches on non drive side of down tube.