- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- New KMC chain for crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Light scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Braking surface shows moderate wear from use.
About the S-Works Tarmac
Power, Balance, Speed
• Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
• Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
• Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
• Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
• S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
The S-Works Tarmac is fast and forgiving. It’s proven itself in the pro peloton, and it’s one of the most beloved race bikes around, since it works for every skill level. The Tarmac is more race-focused than the Roubaix, but easier to ride than the Venge.