Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac Road Bike - 2016, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
Why We Love It
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropout.
- Light scratches on the top tube & down tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||S-Works, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RX805|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 53/39t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Zipp SL80 Alloy, 46cm|
|Stem||ENVE Carbon, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco GND|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic Aksium Aluminum Clincher , Mavic|
|Front Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||160 mm|
|f. Stack||564 mm|
|g. Reach||395 mm|
|h. Standover Height||795 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.