- A lightweight carbon road bike with an 11-speed electronic drivetrain & disc brakes for epic ride quality.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear rotors for confident braking.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- Quarq DZero Power Meter*
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the seatpost.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the fork from tire rub.
- Light scratches on the head tube & down tube.
* Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.