- New DT Swiss M1700 front wheel & FSA Afterburner WideR rear wheel.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New front & rear brake rotors for more stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate scratches & paint chips on the inside of the seatstays, chainstays, seatstay arch, & chainstay arch.
- Moderate paint chips on the backside of the seat tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, cranks, & rear derailleur.