Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Amira SL4 Pro Race Women's Road Bike - 2016, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Carbon Road Workhorse
Why We Love It
- New Selle San Marco Aspide saddle for improved comfort.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 back tire for performance training in all conditions.
- Carbon frame performs well on all kinds of road rides
- Precise handling can tackle technical climbs and descents
- Women’s Competitive Geometry is balanced and responsive
- From frame to components, the Amira prioritizes speed without forgetting your budget
- Moderate scratches on the drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the seatstays & non-drive side fork leg.
- Light paint chip on the non-drive side seatstay.
- Light scuffs on the brake levers.
|Model||Amira SL4 Pro Race|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Specialized, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon, 48/35t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1290, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 38 cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, Adjustable°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||Roval CL 40 Rapide Carbon Clincher, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Roubaix Pro, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||535 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||74°|
|e. Head Tube||145 mm|
|f. Stack||548 mm|
|g. Reach||378 mm|
|h. Standover Height||758 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.