Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Pivot Mach 429 SL V2 Mountain Bike - 2016, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New Shimano cassette, KMC chain, & Shimano chainring for crisp shifting.
- New rear brake rotor for increased stopping power.
- Moderate clear coat chips on the top tube, the seat tube, & the handlebar.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay, the seatstays, the down tube, the fork lower legs, & the rims.
- Moderate paint chips on the main frame, the rear triangle, & the handlebar.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
|Model||Mach 429 SL V2|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8000 Alloy, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M5100, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Pivot Carbon, 670mm|
|Stem||Pivot Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||WTB Pivot Custom|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1700 Spline 2 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||628.7 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||508 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.25°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.3°|
|e. Head Tube||119.4 mm|
|f. Stack||626.1 mm|
|g. Reach||426.7 mm|
|h. Standover Height||751.8 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||695 - 795 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.