Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Niner RKT 9 RDO Mountain Bike - 2016, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Fast? Just Icing on The Cake
Why We Love It
- The fork has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- Crankbrothers Synthesis wheelset, front, and rear-specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance for grip, control & speed.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires offer fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New brake pads front & rear for improved stopping power.
- Lightweight carbon frame and short-travel equals instant acceleration
- Conservative geometry is agile with quick handling
- Tuned suspension to perform on the race course or shine on the trails
- 90mm rear CVA Suspension is supportive and active
- 29” wheels carry speed over rocks, roots, and stumps
- Small nicks in the drive side fork stanchion.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube, seat tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
|Model||RKT 9 RDO|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||90mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Niner RDO Carbon, 780mm|
|Stem||Niner RDO Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Niner RDO Carbon, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Crankbrothers Synthesis Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Crankbrothers|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||614 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||509 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||617 mm|
|g. Reach||431 mm|
|h. Standover Height||773 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.