Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Intense Cycles Spider 275C Expert Mountain Bike - 2016, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- The fork & shock have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and are ready to ride.
- New Shimano cassette & chain for crisp shifting.
- New PRO Components Turnix Off Road saddle for improved comfort.
- New front & rear brake rotors for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scratches on the seatpost stanchion.
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side chainstay & non-drive side rear dropout.
- Moderate heel rub on the chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the frame.
- Small scratches on the frame & components.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Renthal FatBar Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Renthal Apex Alloy, 31.8mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||PRO Components Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1900 Spline Aluminum Tubeless Compatible , DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Aggressor EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Aggressor EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||648 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||514 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|e. Head Tube||127 mm|
|f. Stack||602 mm|
|g. Reach||492 mm|
|h. Standover Height||796 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.