Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace 2 Road Bike - 2015, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Pure Race Machine
Why We Love It
- Cannondale’s ultralight race bike
- Aggressive geometry is fast and nimble
- Classic BallisTec carbon or premium Hi-MOD carbon frame is light, aero, and responsive
- Built in SAVE frame compliance offers a smooth ride
- Recent models have internal cables to reduce drag, and clearance for 30mm tires
- Moderate scratches on the fork & chainstays.
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, seatpost, & saddle.
- Moderate scratches on the rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale SuperSix , BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace 9001, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale HollowGram Si Alloy, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle Italia Novus|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Shimano WH-RS81 Carbon/Aluminum Clincher , Shimano WH-RS81|
|Front Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||547 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||559 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.9°|
|e. Head Tube||139 mm|
|f. Stack||551 mm|
|g. Reach||387 mm|
|h. Standover Height||791 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.