- Non-drive side seatstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST wheelset.
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 crankset w/ Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Gen 3 Stages Power Meter. *
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on shifters, stem, crank arms, rear derailleur, & saddle.
- Moderate oxidation on shifter bolts under hoods.
- Light scratches on front fork.
- Moderate scratches on top tube, down tube, & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light to moderate scratches on rear chainstays.
- Light discoloration on rims.
* We only purchase premium power meters in good condition, but due to the sensitivity of these devices, we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.