Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Fuel EX 9 27.5 Mountain Bike - 2015, 19.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Quiver Killer Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- New PRO Koryak dropper seatpost for technical riding.
- Capable on all trails; it’s intended to be your only MTB
- Poppy, supportive mid-travel takes hits and excels in corners
- Modern geometry puts you in position to climb and descend with conviction
- Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- Light scuff on the drive side seatstay.
- Light scratches on the down tube & non-drive side chainstay.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 32 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT RE:aktiv DRCV CTD|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M785, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 1400, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1175, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Race Lite Alloy, 720mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Evoke 2|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Rhythm Comp 27.5 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR3 Expert, 27.5" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager XR3 Expert, 27.5" x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||627 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||583 mm|
|g. Reach||449 mm|
|h. Standover Height||740 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.