- The Rear Shock has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New rear brake rotor for increased braking power.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches & rub underneath the down tube & non-drive side down tube.
- Moderate scratches on chainstay arch.
- Light scratches on main frame & rear triangle.
- Small scratches on non-drive side stanchion.