- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for confident control.
- New headset for improved handling.
- New Spank grips.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New SRAM chain for crisp shifting.
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New X-Fusion Manic dropper post.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Non-drive side of the fork stanchion has moderate scratches. Doesn't seem to affect fork function currently.
- Moderate scratch on drive side top tube.
- Moderate scratching on the drive-side chainstay.
- Several moderate paint scratches on the non-drive side down tube and chainstay.