- New handlebar grips offering padding & a secure grip.
- New chain for crisp shifting.
- Hydraulic brakes have been bled.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New wheel set.
- Light scratch on handlebar.
- Moderate scratches on crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Moderate scratches on down tube & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on non drive side chainstay.
- Box Two Components 11 speed group set.
- Easton EA70 SL Disc Aluminum wheel set.
- OneUp Oval Chainring.
- Hope Tech Hydraulic Disc brakes.
- Easton EC70 Carbon seat post.
- Giant Contact SLR Carbon handlebar.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.