Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Niner Jet 9 RDO Mountain Bike - 2016, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Agility Meets Ability
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New rear shifter cable/housing for smooth shifting.
- A full-suspension frame gives just enough oomph to take big hits
- Trail geometry keeps the bike under control during high-speed descents
- A steep seat tube puts you directly over the pedals for comfortable climbing
- Niner’s CVA Suspension keeps the bike active and agile on climbs
- 29” wheels smooth out chunky climbs and descents
- Light scratches on the fork lowers.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & on the inside of the seatstays & chainstays from tire rub.
|Model||Jet 9 RDO|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||Specialized / RockShox Sid Brain|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Thomson Downhill Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||Thomson Elite X4 Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Thomson Elite Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Spank Oozy 345 Trail Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, SRAM 900|
|Front Tire||Continental Der Kaiser Projekt, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Butcher Grid 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||579 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||406 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||607 mm|
|g. Reach||409 mm|
|h. Standover Height||696 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.