- New grips for improved comfort.
- New brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- SRAM Quarq Power Meter*
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratch on the top tube
- Minor scuff on the drive side seatstay.
- Moderate paint chip underneath the bottom bracket area on the non-drive side.
- Moderate wear and tear from cable rub on the front of the fork & on the non-drive side down-tube.
*Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
About the Jet 9 RDO
Agility Meets Ability
• A full-suspension frame gives just enough oomph to take big hits
• Trail geometry keeps the bike under control during high-speed descents
• A steep seat tube puts you directly over the pedals for comfortable climbing
• Niner’s CVA Suspension keeps the bike active and agile on climbs
• 29” wheels smooth out chunky climbs and descents
Niner has a legacy of making excellent full-suspension bikes. For the Jet 9, it combined XC and enduro chops to make a short-travel bike that punches above its weight class. The Jet 9 can hang best on flowy trails, but won’t be outclassed when a rock garden or tech section pops up.