- New headset for improved handling.
- New Spank grips.
- New SRAM cassette & chain for smooth, efficient shifting.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New Race Face seatpost.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate top tube decal peeling .
- Moderate/heavy scratching on non-drive side fork outers.
- Light/moderate scratches on both sides of the down tube.
- Moderate chip in non-drive side seat stay.
- Sandpaper installed on shift levers.
- Moderate scratches on stem faceplate and handlebars.
*Frame geometry was measured by hand and is therefore approximate.