- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New FSA chain & SRAM large chainring for crisp shifting.
- New headset for better handling.
- Specialized S-Works CG-R FACT carbon seatpost, taming the toughest roads.
Master Mechanic's Comments:
- Moderate scratches on shifters and shifter hoods.
- Light scratches on top tube.
- Moderate scratches on drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on non drive side chainstay.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.